BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hike to the Wind Caves and Stuff

This week we had some fun adventures. On Wednesday we took the girls to Lagoon. London's favorite ride was the Merry-go-round. Lizzie's favorite ride was the Puff kid roller coaster. David loves the Sky ride. And I enjoyed laughing my head off on the Scrambler as London and Lizzie squished me to the side. Yesterday (Saturday) morning David and I had plans for a 30 mile bike ride, but ended up on the same course as an official fund-raising bike ride for MS. We drafted off a group of cyclists and ended up going 47 miles instead. Then last night we hiked as a family up to the Wind Cave, or as some people call it, the Witches Castle.
We forgot to bring our camera, so a nice couple took some with theirs and emailed them to us.

This is a view looking out toward Logan Canyon. We decided that both girls are much better hikers when they are paired off, one with Mom and the other with Dad. Unfortunately, they do great with Dad and horrible with Mom. I think that I have "whine for me and I will carry you" written all over my face. Dang it!

0 comments: